Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Paintless Dent Repair Pricing

Unfortunately during these times it seems to some the smartest thing to do is lower your prices. But realistically it's the worse thing you can do. If you plan to stay in business for a long time, certainly during your career you understand your time and experience has some sort of value. If you believe your service has value, so will your customers.

Lowering your price is only a short term fix and not a permanent solution. Not to mention, you could end up starting a snow ball effect and you and your competition will be in endless price war. Instead, promote your service as a product, not just a plain ol' auto recon / dent company. Besides, auto reconditioning is suppose to be convenient and affordable.. not cheap.

Customers rather have paid a higher price for a quality service, than a cheap and low output service. So the next time you want to charge lower because of the following; I'm not good enough to charge higher prices, I want to undercut so I can get the job, my time has no value, my experience is not worth it, I'm not confident. Then it's time to get out of the game. Don't contribute to the newbies and uneducated so called companies. Work Smarter.. Not Harder.

My famous words are always.. "Buy cheap.. buy twice."

No comments: