Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bentley Brooklands - Glue Pull - Paintless Dent Repair / Removal


I know it's been awhile since I posted on my blog but I have been quite busy behind the scenes. Between web site design, video promotions and training - I have been quite buried. Anyhow, I had a great opportunity to perform a glue pull on a beautiful Bentley Brooklands.

Not only did I work on it, I filmed it! And it was kinda scary as well. Working on a 3ooK plus vehicle and not really knowing for sure if my glue puller was going to pull more than just the dent..
Well fortunately it did not. I came out very successful and the dealer was very pleased too.

I don't have a release date when I will be showing the glue pull video. Heck I haven't even started the post production. My future Dent Time PDR videos will also include; A Lamborghini Gallardo and another Bentley Flying Spur with crease damage.

So if you are in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas, give us a call at 800-420-DENT(3368) or visit our official site at www.denttime.com

No comments: