Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Volvo Paintless Dent Repair in San Diego

Here is a before and after of a dent I did yesterday in the rain. What stinks is that I didn't have anything strong enought to remove all of the paint transfer. Although my paint vehicles have paint thinner (which would have worked) I don't carry it in my XB.

This dent took nearly 3 hours to remove and the crease was just about to "oil can." Oil canning is when your dent becomes too stretched and it doesn't want to stay flush or level with the rest of the panel. It either becomes to high or too low. It makes a in and out "pop" sound. Luckily, I was able to prevent that from happening. This paintless dent repair was performed in Poway, California.

Visit more info about paintless dent removal on our main website, denttime.com

No comments: