Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's New with Dent Time

Lately, I have been quietly working on a few new things. Some are videos and some are photos like the one you see above. I get extremely antsy if I stay still. So I keep myself busy between pdr training and running Dent Time by learning new things.

Learning new things is awesome. That's how I keep my motivation going, the drive to stay fresh and give that overall unique approach to things. I get bored pretty fast and so whoever is reading this post understands why Dent Time gets fresh looks often. The world changes and I am a guy who loves change as well. You know what they say? "Change or Die." My passion about Dent Time is the ability of being able to think and create a vision. Some are easy to do and some are not. But it eventually all comes together.

My latest project is producing the Tommy Jue PDR Adventure and Ultra Dent's new Roller Tip video. Meanwhile, I am creating new idea from photos to give some more kick on some new pages for the DentTime.com website.

I can honestly say, things are very busy (work and family) and it's amazing I actually get MOST (not all) of my things done. Here's a Sneak Peek of the Tommy Jue PDR Training Adventure video. Well, gotta go and finish up my stuff. Take care

No comments: