Saturday, October 23, 2010

Official PDR Movie Trailer for Learning Paintless Dent Repair / Removal


Yes, I know some of you think I go over the top with my videos but my purpose is to help bring anyone's awareness up who may consider this pdr skill. Besides, wouldn't you want someone like me rather than someone else, who might not be as excited or have the same passion about paintless dent repair? I just want others to understand that I really want my students to make it.

I see so many people who really want the best pdr training but can't afford it. Unfortunately, think they can still make it in this business just as well if they went to a cheaper and shorter pdr training course.  What they can't compare is the personal training, hands on experience and a non set curriculum. In other words, it must be designed around you. Nobody will understand how your skill level is until you are there in person. So how can a pdr course have a set way of doing things? Also, it should not be taught with multiple people unless its organized from the same group.

Currently I will be starting a new student named, Tommy. He's from Savannah, Georgia and attending the 4 week pdr training course. I look forward to training him and excited to document his progress as well like my recent past student, Dan Ontrop. Matter of fact he's the guy in the video above. Stay tuned as I will keep the blog updated often during the next 4 weeks. 

No comments: