Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hail Damage in Glendale, Arizona - Leaving Tonight!

Well, I just got word about 6 hours ago that there was significant damage in Arizona, mainly in Glendale and parts of Phoenix. From baseball damage to pea size dings, this seems to be a decent paintless dent and hail damage repair for a lot of veteran pdr techs.

I am meeting a lot of techs including Steve Hopf from Ultra Dent Tools and others who also live in the western States like Utah, Nevada and California. I'm sure there are lots of other pdr techs flying in from all parts of the U.S. and I am hoping I can say hello and meet other professional and veteran hail techs and teams.

I have to admit, I am a newbie to hail chasing and by no means would I consider myself a veteran when it comes to hail. But I am no stranger to learning the ropes fast but look forward to the challenging road ahead. I don't normally get an opportunity to chase hail because I operate Dent Time, LLC in San Diego. My team here in San Diego is now very capable of operating Dent Time while I can take advantage of this opportunity.

I am anxious to do hail and meet new faces and as always, looking forward to learning new things. I feel very strong, this is what helps myself and my company to grow in many ways. When I return, I will have a small video documentation about my trip and the hail repair scene.

Stay tuned...

Myke Toledo

1 comment:

Dan the Dent Man said...

Good for you dude. I have a pdr friend in Colorado and I might start doing hail too. Let us all know how it goes. Good luck