Monday, June 7, 2010

Dano Dents Learning Paintless Dent Repair the Right Way - Slow

Dan
 Ontrop paintless dent repair Dent TimeDan Ontrop is from the near part of Dayton, Ohio. He decided to come learn paintless dent repair with me one on one. I knew from the start he was very organized and did some thorough research before he made the commitment. He asked me lots of questions (as one should) and followed up on my past students as well. As mentioned in my past articles, I made it clear to him that learning paintless dent repair would not be easy. He told me he had already spoke to a few pdr techs who actually do it for a living and gave him sound advice on what training he should demand and seek out.I knew right away, he had a good idea of what to expect based on his own research and our past conversations.

No comments: