Thursday, June 18, 2009

New PDR Paintless Dent Repair Downloadable Tutorials / Video Pod Cast

I have several tutorials coming out in July. I have been working like a dog, promoting, producing and taking care of the family in between. Lately I ahve finished up some tutorials for download. They will be available through Autolecture.com and reconexpress.com as well.

I have some ideas on the next ones but if you are willing to comment and give me some ideas what you would like to see, please do. I will pick one of the people who comment and do a segment on it as well.

I ahve also been working on some podcasts as well. I talk about useful tips and techniques and demonstrate which tools help me remove dents easier and faster.

Well hope most of you enjoy my blog and I'll try to keep it interesting as possible. So have a great weekend and may all your doot dings and things... be little ones!

No comments: